Advances in Econometrics Literati Awards
Beginning with Volume 25, one paper from each volume or sub-volume of Advances in Econometrics
is selected by the editors to receive the Emerald Literati Outstanding Author Contribution Award. Past recipients are
Return to AIE Homepage
- Volume 40: Macroeconomic Nowcasting Using Google Probabilities, Gary Koop and Liuca Onorante.
- Volume 39: Model-Selection Tests for Complex Survey Samples, Iraj Rahmani and Jeffrey M. Wooldridge.
- Volume 33: Fixed-Smoothing Asymptotics and Asymptotic F and t Tests in the Presence of Strong Autocorrelation, Yixiao Sun.
- Volume 32: Panel Vector Autoregressive Models: A Survey, Fabio Canova and Matteo Ciccarelli.
- Volume 31: A Test for Monotone Comparative Statics, Federico Echenique and Ivana Komunjer.
- Volume 30: A Risk Superior Semiparametric Estimator for Overidentified Linear Models, George Judge and Ron Mittelhammer.
- Volume 29: Quantile Regression Estimation of Panel Duration Models with Censored Data, Matthew Harding and Carlos Lamarche.
- Volume 28: Frequency Domain Analysis of Medium Scale DSGE Models with Application to Smets and Wouters, Denis Tkachenko and Zhongjun Qu.
- Volume 27A: The Elephant in the Corner: A Cautionary Tale About Measurement Error in Treatment Effects Models, Daniel L. Millimet.
- Volume 27B: Markov Switching in Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing Models: A Survey, Massimo Guidolin.
- Volume 26: The Panel Probit Model: Adaptive Integration on Sparse Grids, Florian Heiss.
- Volume 25: Partial Identification of the Distribution of Treatment Effects and Its Confidence Sets, Yanqin Fan and Sang Soo Park.